Beautiful - Box frame

April 03, 2014 Sidelle Menon 7 Comments

Hey,
Today I've made a box frame...I had made the box some months ago and yesterday I decorated it..


I painted the box in black..the I added scraps of patterned paper in different shades of blue..I added scrap pieces of cloth, some sequins, gemstones,etc...Then I wrote the word word BEAUTIFUL on the paper & stuck it on the top..I added some pieces of lace..
Challenges entered:
This is my favourite piece till date..I really love the colours..Please do leave your comments..
Thank you!


You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful project indeed ...
    Thanks for joining us at Crafters Corner Challenge #15- Go 3D! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Sidelle !
    Thanks for joining us over at Crafters Corner Challenge for 3D Projects !
    Good Luck !

    Hugs,
    Riti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fav color rocks and your project is simply the best!! Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge. I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge.

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monochromatic look & the pattern you have created with scrap paper & fabric... Thank you for joining us at Color Conceptions :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How creative & TFS at Color Conceptions. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete